Clients can find our office at 17295 NE 19th Ave., North Miami Beach, FL 33162.
Our office is located in beautiful North Miami Beach, about one mile north of the Snake Creek Canal. Sunny Miami parks like Greynolds Park and Oleta River State Park are within two miles of our fantastic location. We are also just three miles west of Sunny Isles Beach.
Our location places in the heart of Miami’s mighty civil court system. The Miami-Dade County Courthouse is 15 miles south of our office. The North Dade Justice Center is two miles south of our office. North Miami Beach City Hall and North Miami Beach Police Department are two blocks from our office.
- From the North: Go south on I-95 to exit 16, NE 203 St./Ives Dairy Rd. Turn left on Ives Dairy Rd., then right on Highland Lakes Blvd. At NE 199th St., turn right and continue at the road curves left and becomes 18th Ave. Continue on 18th Ave. as it winds to the left and becomes 19th Ave. Follow 19th Ave. to our office.
- From the South: Head north on US-1/Biscayne Blvd. to North Miami Beach Blvd./NE 163rd St. Turn left and continue to NE 19th Ave. Turn right and follow the road to our office.
- From the East: Take SR-826/NE 163rd St. west to NE 19th Ave. Turn right and continue to our office.
- From the West: Head east on SR-826. At the interchange with I-95, follow the signs for East SR-826/Beaches. Continue on SR-826 to NE 19th Ave. Turn left and follow 19th Ave. to our office.
How to Get to Our Law Office in North Miami Beach, FL
- Okeechobee Blvd
- NE 171 St & NE 19 Av – Bus: 3
- NE 171 St & NE 22 Av – Bus: 3
- NE 172 St & NE 23 Av – Bus: 3
- NE 185 St & NE 18 Av – Bus: 9,10,183,210
Our office has a small parking lot with free parking for our guests. You can also find on-street parking on 172nd St., about half a block from our office. Likewise, on-street parking is permitted on 171st St., which is two blocks south of our office.
If you are arriving by public transportation, Metrobus route 210 services NE 19th Ave. and stops at our intersection at 173rd St. This route begins and ends at the Northeast Transit Hub, where you can transfer to or from other bus routes. Metrobus route 3 stops two blocks from our office at NE 19th Ave. and 171st St.
Our office is six miles east of the Golden Glades station on RTA’s Tri-Rail system. From the Golden Glades station, you can connect to several Metrobus routes that will take you to the Northeast Transit Hub.
Law Office Hours
Our office is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to schedule your free consultation with an experienced Miami personal injury attorney. During your free consultation, our attorney will listen to your story about your accident and your injuries. We’ll take over the fight for your financial recovery as you focus your time and energy on your health and physical recovery.
- Courtyard by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall
- Solé Miami, A Noble House Resort
- Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort
- Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Sunny Isles Beach
- Acqualina Resort & Residences On The Beach
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
At Lavent Law, P.A., our practice specializes in personal injury and car accident cases. If you were hurt in Miami, you will likely face medical bills, lost income, and emotional trauma. A personal injury claim can remove the financial stress while you recover. Our Miami personal injury attorney can fight for compensation for all the injuries you sustained in a car accident, slip and fall accidents, medical malpractice incident, or other preventable accident.
Award-Winning Injury Lawyer
Our Miami personal injury lawyer has handled every type of personal injury claim imaginable. We’ve seen it all, so we’re not afraid to take on your case—no matter how complex it is.
We have recovered millions of dollars for clients. This feat has earned us recognition for outstanding client satisfaction by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys. When our firm takes on a case, you will receive personal and hands-on representation from day one. Call us today to put our client-centered approach to work on your case. Get more information here.
What Our Clients Have To Say About Us
Read more of our client reviews.
We Serve All Miami Neighborhoods
Allapattah, Wynwood Arts District, Brickell, Buena Vista, Coconut Grove, Design District, Downtown, Edgewater, Flagami, Grapeland Heights, Liberty City, Little Haiti, Little Havana, Lummus Park Historic District, Miami Lakes, Overtown, The Roads, Upper Eastside, Venetian Islands, Virginia Key Beach Park, Westchester, West Flagler, Wynwood, Coconut Grove, Watson Island, Model City.