- Breach of Duty
- Can I Bring a Personal Injury Claim on Behalf of a Child?
- Common Types of Personal Injury in Miami
- Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer if I’m Submitting a Claim To Insurance?
- Five Things to Know About Car Accident Settlement Agreements
- Florida Victim Compensation Fund
- Four Things to Look for When Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
- How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help if You’re Being Blamed for an Accident
- How Florida Statutes Affect Personal Injury Claims
- How Long Will it Take My Personal Injury Case to Settle
- How Much Is My Case Worth?
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses
- Personal Injury FAQ
- Secrets of Florida Car Accident Cases
- Settling a Personal Injury Claim With an Insurance Company
- Six Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer During a Free Consultation
- Understanding Punitive Damages in Florida Personal Injury Cases
- What are Economic Damages in Florida?
- What Are Non-Economic Damages in Florida?
- What are Property Damages?
- What Are Punitive Damages in Florida?
- What Are the Steps to Filing a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
- What Is Loss Of Consortium?
- What is Negligence?
- What to Do After Suffering a Brain Injury in an Accident
- Who Will Pay My Medical Bills After a Miami Personal Injury?
Types of injuries
Miami, FL Resources
Miami Florida Government website – View city job openings, learn about parks and the environment, city leaders and news, transportation and more.
Miami, FL Wikipedia page – History and information about the city of Miami, Florida.
- Distraction.gov — The official US Government website for distracted driving
- National Safety Council — a nonprofit organization whose mission is to save lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities and on the road through leadership, research, education and advocacy.
- US Department of Transportation — Serve the United States by ensuring a fast, safe, efficient, accessible and convenient transportation system that meets our vital national interests and enhances the quality of life of the American people, today and into the future.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration — dedicated to achieving the highest standards of excellence in motor vehicle and highway safety. It works daily to help prevent crashes and their attendant costs, both human and financial.
Miami Auto Repair Shops
- AA Servie 4 U – 747 N State Rd 7 33317 Plantation, FL 33317
- Fangio’s Car Clinic – 195 Bird Rd Coral Gables, FL 33134
- Sal’s Auto Repair – 4033 NE 9th Ave Oakland Park, FL 33334
- The Euro Solution – 12459 SW 130 Th St Ste 19 Miami, FL 33186
- Downtown Miami Chiropractor – 28 W Flagler St Ste 601 Miami, FL 33130
- Grusky Chiropractic Center, PA – 11410 N Kendall Dr Ste 110 Miami, FL 33176
- Rivero Chiropractic Center – 1918 SW 57th Ave Miami, FL 33155
Miami Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapy NOW – 300 W 41st St Ste 201 Miami Beach, FL 33140
- Perfect Care – 5803 NW 151st St Ste 205 Miami Lakes, FL 33014
- Symmetry Physical Therapy – 28 W Flagler St Ste 901 Downtown Miami, FL 33130
- Premier Athletic Rehab Center – 2631 SW 27th St Miami, FL 33133
Miami Emergency Rooms
- Ryder Truma Center Jackson Memorial – 1800 NW 10th Ave Miami, FL 33136
- Baptist Health Emergency Care- West Kendall – 14150 SW 136th St Miami, FL 33186
- FastCare Urgent Care – 825 Arthur Godfrey Rd Ste 100 Miami Beach, FL 33140
- El Encanto Medical Center – 255 University Dr Coral Gables, FL 33134
- Dade County District Court – 175 NW 1st Ave, Miami, FL 33128
- Miami-Dade County Court House. – 73 W Flagler St, Miami, FL 33130