If you’ve been injured in a single-vehicle accident in Miami, FL, contact our Miami single-vehicle accident lawyers to help you determine if you’re entitled to compensation for your injuries.
Determining liability in a single-vehicle accident can be complicated because only one vehicle was involved. However, compensation is still a possibility because others may be responsible for what caused the crash. At Lavent Law Personal Injury Lawyer, our car accident lawyers know that you’re going through a considerable amount of pain as a result of your accident. Let us handle filing your claim so you can focus on healing and recovery.
Contact us today or call us at (305) 440-0450 to schedule a free consultation to learn more about our firm and what we can do for you.
How Our Miami Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help You After a Single Vehicle Accident
At Lavent Law Personal Injury Lawyer, we have a reputation for fighting aggressively to ensure our clients get the justice and compensation they deserve. Our firm is well-known and well-respected in the Miami, Florida area for providing exceptional legal representation and winning our clients significant financial awards. We know personal injury law inside and out and handle all kinds of personal injury cases, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, truck accidents, and more.
Due to our extensive experience, we’re always prepared for any hurdles that may arise. When you hire our top-notch legal team, you’ll be getting the benefit of years of experience going to work on your case.
Here are just a few things about our firm and how we work with clients:
- Your initial consultation is 100% free without exception
- You’ll be working with qualified, experienced lawyers, not just legal assistants or paralegals
- We have the resources to bring on top experts to testify on your behalf
- Our team is available to you 24/7
- We pride ourselves on keeping our clients informed and in the loop as the case proceeds
- We negotiate with insurance adjusters to secure maximum compensation on your behalf
Contact our Miami car accident attorneys today, and we’ll share more about how we can help you achieve the peace of mind you deserve.
Single Vehicle Accident Facts
Here are a few facts about single-vehicle car accidents that can be helpful to know as you consider your situation:
- A single-vehicle accident is one in which only one vehicle is involved.
- The term is typically used when only the driver and any passengers in the vehicle are injured.
- Collisions related to road conditions, debris, and animals also fall into this category.
If your accident fits any of the above scenarios, call our law offices to discuss the details further.
What Are the Causes of Single Vehicle Accidents?
When only one vehicle is involved in an accident, people often assume the fault lies with the driver. However, this isn’t always the case. While driver error, such as distracted driving, can be a common cause of single-vehicle crashes, there may be external factors at play in some cases.
Here are some of the most common causes of single-vehicle accidents:
- Inclement weather (heavy rain or snow) and other environmental factors
- Road design, such as sharp curves or narrow lanes
- Road conditions, such as potholes and cracks
- Vehicle defects (tires, steering, brakes)
- Animals crossing the road
- Negligent bicyclists or pedestrians
- Inadequate lighting, signage, or visibility
Your accident may have been the result of any of these factors. Our law firm will investigate to determine what parties may have been negligent in causing the accident.
Who May Be Responsible For Your Single Vehicle Accident
Although Florida is a no-fault insurance state, you may be entitled to file a claim against a negligent third party in some cases if your damages exceed the limits of your Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage.
While it can be difficult to identify the negligent parties, Lavent Law Personal Injury Lawyer has years of experience in personal injury and car accidents. We know the likely parties from whom to seek compensation.
A few examples might be:
- Vehicle manufacturer
- Those responsible for maintaining road safety
- Activity on the road (e.g., trying to avoid a drunk driver, pedestrian, or bicyclist)
Contact our experienced car accident attorneys today to discuss your legal options.
What is the Statute Of Limitations For Miami Single Vehicle Accidents?
It is incredibly important that you move quickly to file your claim if you were involved in a single-vehicle accident. Any delay could mean the at-fault parties will get away with avoiding liability.
In Florida, there’s a time limit for personal injury cases. They must be filed within four years from the date of the accident. After this time, your claim is no longer valid. While it may seem like you have a lot of time, remember that there are a lot of complex issues involved in building a strong case. The sooner you get started, the sooner you can get the financial relief you need.
Contact Our Miami, FL Auto Accident Attorneys Now
At Lavent Law Personal Injury Lawyer, our skilled and experienced legal team is ready to fight for you. We are tireless in our pursuit of justice and compensation for our clients.
Call us as soon as possible to get started. Your first consultation is absolutely free, and you pay us nothing unless we win. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us today.
Other Car Accident Cases We Cover
- Left-turn collision fault
- Highway crashes
- Head-on collisions
- Self-driving car accidents
- Red and yellow light accidents